Sports Studio is the sports and entertainment industry’s leading production service provider for sports-specific wardrobe, athlete casting, and on set services. We are looking to hire a Marketing Intern for 20-30 hours a week to help continue to grow our business.
We are looking for someone who is hungry to prove themselves in the entertainment space and doesn’t take no for an answer. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a critical thinker, creative, diligent, and reliable.
To truly thrive in this role, you must be passionate and well-read on the latest in sports, athletes, music, pop culture, movies, and entertainment.
If you do not share our passion for sports, entertainment, and digital marketing, please do not apply.
– Build Relationships — create a rolodex of contacts at production companies, advertising agencies, and studios that generate sales for Sports Studio’s services
– Create Content — Web Sliders, Social Posts, Flyers/One Sheets, Decks, Collateral
– Blogging — Blog Research, Writing, and posting to our WordPress hosted website.
– Marketing Research
– Manage Adwords account
– Monthly reporting on social stats, google search movement, and database growth
– 2+ year College Degree
– Strong writing and editing abilities
– Ability to perform under difficult deadlines
– Excellent communication abilities
– Willingness to learn, grow
– Team player
– Self Starter, motivated
– 0–2 years of experience at a production company, advertising, or talent agency
– Interest in entertainment and production
– Outgoing, friendly
– Ability to create content
– Experience in marketing or sales/business development
Desired Skills: Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, Powerpoint, Excel, WordPress, Adwords, Social Media Management