Whoa, whoa, whoa. Does CJ Wilson sound like he has an Irish accent in this commercial?
No seriously, listen.
Has this Angeleno been secretly lying about his identity as a Californian this whole time?
We’ve been on set with him twice now for Head and Shoulders commercials. Can you keep a secret? He does in fact have an Irish accent.
We’re kidding. But we have been on set with him twice now. Are you familiar with our on-set services?
Our on-set wardrobe consultant has more than a dozen years worth of experience. Having been on more than 50 sets, including highly demanding jobs for the NFL and MLB, Gus Noguera is the best in the business when it comes to sports wardrobe.
Here are just a few reasons why you need our On Set Sport Tech:
- Help outfit athletes the day of the shoot from head to toe.
- Ensure organized delivery and layout of wardrobe and equipment to set.
- Solve wardrobe issues on set.
- Prevent expensive production delays.
- Ensure the authenticity of the sports wardrobe.
- Alleviate wardrobe department stress on shoot days.
- Collect and packup inventory at end of day.
- Get it right.
Sports Studio provided the authentic Anaheim Angels uniforms for this commercial, as well as the blue basketball jersey the woman has signed. For more information about our services, contact us here.